- To see what version you are currently using: on the browser’s menu, choose Help: About…
- To see the animated parts of the site, check that you have the latest Adobe Flash player.
Most people working with Cree under Windows use this pack, which contains Cree fonts (for display on computers and printing), plus the roman or typewriter keyboard layouts (for entering Cree text in a computer) –after the download is done, click Open, or find the file in Explorer and double-click it.
- If you do not have to enter text, and want only to read the Cree on this web site, download only “Cree Font Package for Windows” –after the download is done, Open the archive and drag the font files in your computer’s Fonts folder
- On the Mac, use ‘Cree Font Package for Mac Intosh’, which contains a new Unicode font and typing tools for MacIntosh computers. This will only work for OS X and up. Older Mac fonts and keyboard are available but they will not help view this site.
- If the description above is not clear enough, Watch Our How To Videos or read our answers to Frequently Asked Questions we compiled on fonts and related matters